Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sickies Watch too Many Videos!



Really?  

Since I'm watching (and have been for a while) a lot of documentaries on the latest studies regarding what helps people stay healthier in general, and what helps them heal when they're sick, I decided to put some of those videos on my blog in the right hand column under the books I've read lately.

  I also put some of our favorites, and some of the food related videos on here also. I didn't put ALL of the videos we watch, just sharing the latest. For instance, I put the Ted Talks, Life Hack documentaries, but only watched those pertaining to my health, like Amy Cuddy's 'posture' talk,  Jane McGonigal's 'game' talk, etc. 

If you have a video you'd like me to list, email me the name.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment