Friday, December 27, 2013

Coming to a Needle Near Me!



In 2014, my good friend Judy and I are going to cross stitch the Little Flock (of Sheep) and their virtues. There are 12 of them. As each block is finished I'll post them here. I plan to sew them on one piece of fabric like below, and have it framed when I finish - I am putting on the little buttons. The originals were sewn into individual pillows and placed in an old dough bowl. 



I'm also going back to work on Anniversaries of the Heart where I left off - on Mom's house block. My pictures to come! Here's someone else's for a refresher.  




Here's a picture of the flock in chart form, without buttons, from Little House Needleworks, Diane Williams, who designed them. Her blog link is in the right hand column.


Really looking forward to this one!

x o x

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have all but two now. I need to round up all the floss. Had a setback, if you saw my blog, so I will get my act together hopefully soon and get on the road to stitching, may be a slow start but bear with me! Happy New Year to all of you! Judy and Dennis

    ReplyDelete