Friday, January 17, 2014

Anniversaries of the Heart and The Little Sheep Flock


It's hard to believe that the holidays have flown past and I am back working on the 'Anniversaries' cross stitch.  Here's Mom's block in picture form, before I ripped the roof out. 



Ripping...
Adding new roof...




While I was waiting for Judy to begin the Little Flock, I ripped out some eyelets I cross stitched and didn't like, on Mom's 'Anniversary' block on the roof, then just straight cross stitched the roof with the red color the pattern called for. 







I also started 'The Little Sheep Flock and Virtues,' and Judy has started hers, and although I was worried that I didn't have enough fabric to fit the entire flock, 3 wide on it, they look like they'll fit after all.













I also made some sheep accessories: a thread keep, and a pin cushion with sheep pins. Love the 'black' sheep! Yes, it's the little things! Judy and I are keeping this very low key and non-competitive - no racing! Pictures of Little Flock cross stitch soon.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment