Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Physical Therapy

Bob and I went to the PT referred by the Neurologist. It was a very good two hours! I went through a bunch of Assesment Tests, lots  of questions and many good ideas for my everyday activities. My blood pressure standing, was very low still, so they're going to talk to the doctor about that. We're going to work on getting my Core Strength up as well as figuring out and teaching me to use more "helps" everyday. I may also have some speech therapy.  Lots of work!

Multiple Systems Atrophy (MSA) is very rare, and there is no cure or treatment for it, but we will work hard on keeping as strong and positive as we can! I've received a lot of well wishes, cards and calls and I thank you all! They really cheer me! In the meantime we're still waiting on a second opinion from the University of Washington.More later...

xox

1 comment:

  1. God bless you, Sherry! We'll keep you in our prayers. I hope your PT goes well:)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete