Monday, April 29, 2013

Hail, Cold, Sun and Wind

Today proved the point about waiting until May 10 - 15th to plant. We had all kinds of weather today! While we wait it out there have been signs that Spring is here - at times.



Bob took these pictures tonight of the sunset, barn and our "way back", after repairing the chicken coop in the barn that some animal is trying to get into.





Frank's room above...

My seedlings finally made it into a newly cleaned greenhouse thanks to Bob - but so did the wasps!



Here's a painting project I was working on before I bulged all the discs in my neck, pinching the nerves that give my hands and fingers fine motor controls, like writing and painting. This is a Jo Sonja design and the following pictures are my adaptations. They'll be filled with St. Nicholas cookie cutters, cookies molds, rollers and recipes.


Below are my painted boxes adapted to add Bishop's Staff, Saint Nicholas' name, Bible, and three gold balls he's always depicted with. Also doing just one angel underneath. St. Nicholas' Feast Day is December 6th and is celebrated with gifts, stockings, candies and FOOD! 








Some goodies for the boxes.



xox

1 comment:

  1. This cookie mold is absolutely perfect with Jo's pattern. I need to pull out some of her patterns and get to work, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete