Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another Update!


Now that it's clear that the treatments aren't curing my shoulder and hip, I am going to be scheduled for 2-3 MR Angiograms. They will be on on my left hip, right shoulder and hopefully, left shoulder, which also hurts. 
These will probably be done in April. If the inflammation we saw in the shoulder is a tear, I may need surgery. So, I'll keep you all posted, and I'm still begging prayers and good thoughts!
---
On a more positive note, the wedding plans are taking shape, and the choices Frank and Theresa have made are so fun! Something to look forward to!
---
I'm sewing - I've done some work on Mom's AH block, and I've been working, a little at a time, on my sewing room accessories.
---
The weather has been warmer, but this is our rainy month and it is rainy off and on! We've had our share of colds/flus, but I think we're on the mend. 

Love the Spring birds and warmth. Enjoy!

XOX

1 comment:

  1. Prayers heading your way as always! Hope they find the problem, not knowing, yet being in constant pain, must be horrible!

    Happy to hear about the wedding news. It'll be here before you know it.

    Rain, huh? What's that? Seems like I've heard of it, haven't seen any in ages! I think I'll move to Portland, there is probably some there, ha!!!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete