Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Blog Stats

As many know, this is a public blog, so if someone were looking, say, for a cross stitch pattern, my blog column about that pattern might come up in a Search - or anything else I might have posted they may be searching for like Springerle molds. I've actually had a blog response from a reader I don't know, who asked about a cross stitch pattern I had on the blog.

Aside from both sides of our family, who probably make up most of the audience,  other people, namely friends, read this blog. What I find interesting are the statistics regarding the readership, or "audience" of this blog. 

The blog averages about 750 page views a month! The readers are mainly from the USA, but about 500 over the last year were from Russia, 116 from Germany, and so on. Of course, I can't tell who is looking at the blog, just which Post is most watched and where the audience is watching from.

So, there you go! And send Spring pictures please - I would love to post some from other states!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment